Today's competitive scenario in the health care industry, demands that the Marketing Division of any hospital ensures a steady and increasing flow of patients. However, at MMHRC, the Marketing team, under the able guidance of our Founder Chairman Dr. N. Sethuraman, has always been working towards not only increasing the number of patients, but to also impart knowledge about the preventive, corrective and palliative ways of treating diseases. This is what differentiates MMHRC from any other hospital.
After 21 years of extensive involvement, the Marketing team has become an integral part of the daily activities of MMHRC. The department ensures that their message not only reaches the urban, but also the rural population. The team, being the largest in Tamilnadu, has always made sure that their goals are in line with the organization’s goals.
For the convenience of all Central & State Government employees, Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre has enrolled itself under the CS (MA) rules, 1944, thereby, providing services to the employees and their dependants. Also, the hospital has been approved under Section 17(2) of the Income Tax Act of 1961, thereby, providing income tax exemption on the reimbursement amount for the medical services availed by an individual.
- This team comprises of 15 executives, who travel across the state, to constantly impart knowledge about the facilities available in the hospital, which would be beneficial to the patient.
- The team ensures that it walks an extra mile, in making sure that the best doctors are affiliated to the hospital.
- Our Continuous Medical Education (CME) programs and specialized conferences are organized to provide a healthy platform for the medical professionals, to help them stay abreast with the fast-changing medical field.
- Every doctor who makes a valuable contribution towards our efforts to achieve " world class medical care within everybody's reach" is suitably honored by MMHRC.
- The corporate team works towards providing specialized care to the employees of various corporate organizations, who have their own employee benefit programs, through formal agreements.
- The team works amicably with these organizations to provide medical facilities at negotiable rates and also towards creating an opportunity for cashless medical treatment.
- MMHRC has been approved by all major corporate and government organizations in and around Madurai.
- MMHRC has recently, also signed agreements with the Sethu Samudram Corporation Ltd, Nuclear Fuel Complex at Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin and the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Koodankulam.
- We also hope to foster alliances with the Airport Authority of India, in the near future.
Insurance & TPA Division
- Medical Insurance is one sector which has registered an exponential growth in India, of late
- Medical Insurance has become a saviour to the common man’s needs for medical treatment and assistance.
- Organizations, which have not been covered under the Employee State Insurance Corporation, have tied-up with public and private insurance companies to help provide cashless medical treatment to their employees.
- MMHRC has a tie-up with over 30 insurance companies and Third Party Administrators (TPAs). Together we hope to provide hassle-free and cashless medical treatment to all.
- The team has recently tied-up with Star Insurance, which caters to government employees.
- In today’s scenario, medical camps have become an extended marketing tool to bring in patients, but at MMHRC, camps are organized in line with the department’s goal of imparting knowledge about the preventive, corrective and palliative ways of treating diseases.
- Our camp team identifies rural areas, where the awareness ratio is extremely low, and holds camps to create awareness on various diseases, their symptoms and the immediate care required.
- All the participants of the camps are eligible to avail a special concession of 10% on future check-ups.
- The team has successfully conducted about 400 camps in one year. These include general, eye, specialty, blood donation, first-aid, cleft and camps for students and pensioners.
- The team has also held several Corporate Social Responsible (CSR) camps at Ramco Group, Rajapalayam and EID-Parry Sugars, Pugalur.
Special Concession Division
- As a mark of respect and to honour their selfless service to society, MMHRC provides a 10% special concession to teachers, defence and police personnel.
- This concession is valid for all hospital charges except for food, medicines, consumables & packages.
- This special concession is further extended to include students and pensioners.
- The Special Concession team co-ordinates with the camp team, to spread the message and it ensures that more people take good care of their health.
Across the Borders Marketing Division
- With ever-increasing insurance premiums and long waiting periods for consultation, it has become exceedingly tedious for patients in the West to undergo surgeries in their own country.
- Medical tourism provides relief to such international patients, for they are assured of quality treatment at affordable cost in India and especially at MMHRC.
- MMHRC has been catering to international patients from the US, UK, Maldives, Sri Lanka and other Asian countries. They have all returned home satisfied with their treatment at MMHRC.
- In order to cater to special needs of international patients, we will soon be launching a dedicated luxury wing for them. This wing will be equipped with all modern amenities to make the patients / visitors comfortable and at home.
- We also operate authorized Information Centres in West Bengal to offer information and access to world-class health care to all the patients from North East India.
Health Check-up Division
- MMHRC firmly believes in the saying, "Prevention is better than cure".
- To spread this message, MMHRC has evolved some of the industry's most comprehensive health check-up programmes.
- This team continuously organizes programmes targeting various groups from the community, to reinforce the need of an annual health check-up.
- As a result of the initiatives of this team, several organizations like the TVS group of Companies (Madurai), Dupont, BSNL, Bajaj Allianz and several banks, have agreed to ensure that their employees undergo an annual health check-up.
- Since this section is burgeoning, a new air-conditioned hall has been recently inaugurated for the facility at MMHRC, to provide a better ambience, comfort and convenience to customers.
Advertising & Media Division
- This division is not only involved in publicizing the special events of the hospital, but also works with the specialists to write articles on several medical issues.
- This team is also responsible for handling the advertising needs of the hospital.
- This division undertakes several campaigns, commemorating the international health days/events, also ensuring the involvement and participation of the public in such events.
Public Relations Division
- The Public Relations Division is responsible for handling all jobs that involve any external agency, both government and private, and ensure its successful completion.
- This team handles jobs like licensing, renewals, approvals and also co-ordination with Government offices.
Prime Minister / Chief Minister Relief Fund
- From time to time, the Government of India and the Government of Tamilnadu announce programmes which directly benefit the common man.
- MMHRC has always supported all medical programs announced by the government, such as
- Prime-Minister’s Relief Fund for renal transplantation, cancer and heart ailments.
- Tamilnadu State Illness Society funded through Government of Tamilnadu.
- National Blindness Control Programme.
- Tamilnadu Health Fund Scheme for all major diseases and surgeries for pensioner
- Star Health Insurance introduced by the Government for the lower income groups.
- New Employee Service Insurance Company (ESIC) scheme signed with a revised rate structure