Quality & Innovation
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere efforts, intelligent direction and skilful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
At MMHRC quality is never an accident….
We have set high standards for ourselves…….
Quality is the result of a collective effort and total commitment. We believe in benchmarking ourselves in enhancing customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs and regulatory requirements, with an eye on regularly improving quality and performance. We focus on quality improvement and implementing innovative ideas in every one of the services we offer.
We also offer the latest innovations in key areas of medical specialities and super-specialities, keeping up with international standards. Our aim is to offer quality clinical services and care in well-managed, efficient, flawless and safe facilities, guided by the beacon of customer satisfaction. To achieve this, we have implemented many programs like patient feedback analysis, rounds in patient care areas, suggestions from the staff etc.
- We give the utmost importance to each and every suggestion from patients, since we realize that their satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
- The Department of Quality and Innovation analyzes customer feedback data in order to understand thoroughly how the care is being delivered.
- We collect feedback forms from the in-patients and out-patients, to ensure quality at all levels.
- We also analyze the feedback and interpret the levels of customer satisfaction, and work towards solving customer complaints amicably.
- Immediate actions are taken to rectify the complaint issues, and an abstract is sent to all the concerned departments for them to take preventive and corrective actions.
- The appreciative comments received from the patients are posted on the “Thank you Wall.” These positive comments motivate our staff at MMHRC.
"Spark" Suggestion Scheme
- We give importance not only to suggestions from our patients, but also to suggestions from our staff.
- Our long-standing and dedicated staff is our most precious asset.
- "Spark" Suggestion Scheme is our way of motivating and encouraging the in-patients to give suggestions for Continuous quality improvement.
- The "Spark" scheme is successful on account of the regular meetings conducted and the feedback is delivered to the staff.
- Employees who have contributed the maximum number of suggestions are honoured on Kaizen day as "Spark Masters".
- At MMHRC we act as a facilitator, in bringing quality control through "Quality Circles."
- We have 12 Quality Circles from various departments of the hospital.
- These "Quality Circles" conduct an in-depth and systematic study of the problems identified by the staff.
- 9 Quality circle teams (Rose-Nursing, Gem-A/c Plant, Minnoli-Electrical, Red rose-Nursing, Pharmacon-Pharmacy, Kubera-Billing, Pinnacle-Biomedical, Sigma-Laboratory and Bright-Laundry) participated in the 19th. Chapter Convention at Ooty in September 2009 and received awards.
- Nearly 120 Quality teams have participated the competition and the Bright - Laundry QC has got the "Overall Best Team Award."