Patient Counseling at MMHRC has been conceived with the aim of offering guidance, information and support to the patients. The arena of Counseling may deal with psychological issues, traumas, dispelling myths and explaining the physical manifestation of disease. It may also include preparing the patient for a surgery, informing him about procedures and addressing a patient’s concerns.
Counseling is a process in which the counselor helps the patient in understanding the causes for the disease. The Counselor also guides and advises the patient towards recovery, through the process of right diagnosis, treatment and medication for the patient’s health management with an empathetic approach. The patient can approach a Counsellor for explanations, concerns and reassurance.
The Need for Counseling:
- To enhance our performance in customer satisfaction and cater to the customers’ delight
- To convey our keen interest towards the patient’s convenience, comfort and recovery when admitted at MMHRC.
- To understand the customers’ discomfort / concerns better, when they are admitted in MMHRC. These concerns can include a financial crisis, distance, ambience of the hospital and even personal / psychological issues.
- To follow the recovery graph / treatment of out-patients, who are not coming regularly for a review of their Medical Management.
- To satisfy the needs of all our patients.
Scope for Counseling:
- It allows follow-up of those patients who are not admitted / not willing to get admitted for a variety of reasons.
- Counseling is our way of showing concern for their questions pertaining to disease, clarifications or recovery.
- It helps patients understand our interest in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- We hope to enhance patient loyalty through Counseling.
- Counseling helps give the patients a transparent and clearer view of the systems employed at the hospital.
Objectives of Counseling:
- We hope to increase the conversion rate of in-patients, who are recommended by the physician, for the admission after the OPD investigations.
- To introspect and evaluate our own medical services and any pitfall which may disturb the admitted patients.
- To prove our empathetic care towards the patient needs.
- To cater to patient satisfaction by adopting a customer-centric approach.
Highlights of Patient Care Counseling:
- "Motherhood Reminder" service reminds the patients of their OP reviews dates.
- We consider our patient satisfaction as our prime duty.
- We value patient feedback in order to enhance and improve our services.
- The quantity of your waiting time denotes our quality of work. We respect your time.
- We are there for our patients through their recovery cycle.
- We stay behind your healthy smile and stand before your wrinkled worries.